- Make “Navigation Bar” static: Option to make the Tagged menu bar fixed at top.
- Use “Browse Bar” as a dock: If you use “Browse” to search, this option moves the browser at bottom-right, it’s also auto hidding like a dock.
- Move “Footer” to bottom in Home: Moves the page footer to the bottom only on Home page.
- Use arrows as navigation keys: Option to browse photos using the arrow keys: left arrow and right arrow. Works on the old “Photo gallery” and “Browser”, not needed in the new “Preview photos”.
- Skins: There are times when the background color and text doesn’t contrast, the extension offers an option to change “Skins” globally, the choices are: default skin, 4 skin designs, and of course the option to not replace it.
- Boxes: Option to hide/show several boxes on profiles.
It also fixes the “Change Skin” module in Safari if you use AdBlock.